I don’t know about you, but August is one of my favorite months of the year. Though your teen might be rolling their eyes at the prospect of getting back to school, I can’t help but get excited for this season!
Why? Because these next several weeks are the PERFECT TIME for students to dream about what they want to accomplish in the upcoming school year.
Join me for my
For this reason, I’ve created an exclusive opportunity to start the new school year with a vision for success for your student. It’s an academic goal-setting workshop that will set the foundation for fall.
In this workshop your teen will:
- Write their academic goals for the upcoming school year
- Establish methods to track their success toward achieving these goals
- Identify hurdles and how to overcome them
- Prioritize specific growth areas like note-taking, time management skills or communication skills
Two exciting benefits from this goal-setting workshop include:
- Boosting your teen’s self-reflection and awareness about effort
- Creating intrinsic motivation, personal accountability and personal responsibility all year long
Here are the details of this timely workshop:
Dates & Times:
- Monday, Sept 6,2021 – 10am to noon EDT
- Sunday, Sept 19, 2021 – 4 pm to 6pm EDT
- Tuesday, Sept 21, 2021 – 6pm to 8pm EDT
Format: Virtual Interactive Meetings via Zoom
Together we can make this next year a game-changer. Start now by signing up for one of these pivotal workshops.
CHOOSE YOUR DATE/TIME BELOW
Monday, Sept 6, 2021 – 10am to noon EDT
Sunday, Sept 19, 2021 – 4 pm to 6pm EDT
Tuesday, Sept 21, 2021 – 6pm to 8pm EDT